- Sophomore ‘post reunion’ album from the alt-rock four piece, their first new music since 2014’s Indie Cindy
- This 12 track record showcases the band’s unique mixture of surrealism, psychedelia, dissonance + surf rock
- Produced by Tom Dalgety (Royal Blood, Killing Joke) and recorded at London’s Rak Studios
- Paz Lenchantin, the band’s touring bassist since early 2014 (and previously a member of A Perfect Circle and Zwan amongst others) is now a permanent member of the band and her cool vocals can be heard on the album, most notably on ‘All I Think About Now’ on which she takes the lead
- All artwork designed by renowned graphic artist Vaughan Oliver at V23
- LP is a gatefold sleeve containing 180g heavyweight black vinyl + download code (to FLAC + mp3) inside a printed inner sleeve
- Indies only LP includes exclusive Pixes slipmat
Click and Collect
“Although there is no legal obligation to purchase this record, we hope and trust that you have made a commitment to collect and pay for this item in our shop. We have constructed this method of pre ordering to help provide a better service for you the loyal customer. It also helps us in buying the correct amount of records to stock, and by doing this we hope to pass on some great offers and incentives. If there are any delays, changes to price etc we will notify you by email and update you accordingly.
“By requesting our click & collect service you also agree to be added to our new release mailing list, meaning that from time to time you will receive emails notifying you of new or special vinyl releases before any one else. You can always opt out of these emails at a later date should you wish.
“Thanks for your support, and enjoy the music! - P&V”